How many people did you date in high school?

Like real relationships and flings? Just curious..guys and girls and are you still with them?

• Zero
  • 1-3
  • 4-10
  • >10

Most Helpful Guy

• Zero. I didn't have my first kiss or relationship until I was 26.

What Guys Said 11

• My entire senior year was devoted to one lady. Summer after high school we broke up. That was the only female interaction I had up until that point in my life, I was 18 =P

• No real relationships. Flirting around and almost getting together, a bunch.

• Just one, but it was for over a year and then another year and change after college. Great relationship.

• Zero. No girls liked me. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

• I didn't date anybody in high school my first relationship wasn't until I was 24 and that was 4 years ago but now I'm in another relationship and it's awesome

• None. Seems like we have a trend going...

• A solid zero

• Zero.

• none I was a weirdo in high school, and neither as attractive or as confident as I am now lol

• I don't count as I am man whore

• 1. in the last half of senior year

What Girls Said 9

• I had two real relationships. One going into 9th grade (that lasted a total of 9 months, Only one month was actually during school, and the other started two weeks after that one ended and we're in our last ten weeks of our senior year and tossing around the idea of marriage in a few years.

• One real (but short) relationship, one guy I just kind of hung out with a couple times, and possibly more..I got asked to prom today so that could turn into a 3rd.:p

• Only 2. The first one didn't last but a month or so, but I was in home school and he went to a school pretty far from where I lived, so we barely saw each other. I think that's what did us in. My second relationship, however, is still occurring.

• 1 real relationship; ended

Few more that were just flings

And in one now

• I entered high school with a boyfriend and we are still together

• None, I think high school relationships is more of a trial and error..

• Just one and that was enough lol

• I had two real relationships, but they didn't last long. And several flings.

• None