Why won't they ask you out if you know they like you?

i like these guys and they all flirt with me but I don't understand why won't they ask me out I'm not a whore it sounds bad but I like only three guys I know they like me but they won't ask me out =\ what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that is because times are changing and so are interactions among people, in this case you and some young men. The problem I can deduce from your question is that you are expecting one of these men to ask you out, when the very fact that you flirt with all three of them would easily make each one think that they are not the one you are interested in, confusing them all...think it over a bit.

In the end all women need to stop expecting men to ask 'them' out; if they like a guy let him know in a subtle but distinct way, if they actually do that ,I know that they will find the men asking them out just like they wanted...although women should also ask men when they are interested; rejection is not a one way street, where men have no choice but to take that risk.

Like I said times have changed, in my experience if a woman I'm interested in does not reciprocate in a manner that confirms her interest as well; then I will conclude it is not a sure thing and lose interest in the woman just the same, if she does not know what she wants or does not show me that she wants me, I simply move on.

What Guys Said 6

• You're a young girl, and you are flirting with young guys. Guys your age are generally clueless about whether or not a girl is interested in them. Most likely the three guys aren't sure if you are interested in them as more than just a flirty friend, or if you want something more. Have you told them that you found them handsome or attractive? Flattering a man's looks usually helps, we like to think that you think we're hot stuff, just like you do too.

• I was in that situation when I was a teenager a couple times. And yes, I was nervous to ask her out. And from my experience it was more so to do with girls playing mind games, sending mixed signals, and playing hard to get. Guys generally can't stand that and they feel like they are being rejected.

In my case, I knew this girl had a crush on me. Her friends told me she did and I caught her checking me out multiple times. So when I finally mustered up the courage to ask her out, she'd turn me down and play mind games.

• because their shy and scared what you will say. Even though you like them and they like you there is a small chance that they might get rejected

• They are probably scared to do so. take fate into your own hands and ask him out instead. don't wait for something to happen. You want something. go get it.

• Perhaps they don't really like you that much, or they are shy.

Why don't you ask them out?

• ...they might be saying the same about you...

What Girls Said 1

• Take charge most people think that the guy needs to be the one to ask the girl out but he may just be scared of you saying no. I asked my first boyfriend out even though I regret that relationship I still like how I had the guts to just ask him! :) Good Luck!