What happened? Did I mess up?

Well, I went of a date with this lovely girl. The short version is: she told me she had a good time with me and I should message her when I get home so we could talk more and go on a second date. I messeaged her when I got home that night but she didn't reply, unusual. So I thought maybe she didn't get my message, I sent her another one the following day. Another day has passed and yet no reply, so what's going on? What do you think happened?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• be careful not to call and text too much though. if she doesn't reply to a text message within 3 days, she's not interested. maybe follow up with a call after that time, but if she makes an excuse or doesn't answer, forget it. if she's interested she will get back to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl told you to text her later so that you guys can go on second date, she liked you that's why she wants to know u, hang out with you again. maybe she was busy that she could'nt reply back or stuck in any situation that she needed a time alone. you can give it a last try by calling her. if that won't work, then you should look for another person who's really ready to go out!

What Guys Said 1

• Call her tomorrow and ask if she wants to hang sometime. call her when you know she's not working/at school