Should I text her and what should I say?

So this girl sent me a message on a dating site a while back, she gave me her number and told me to feel free to call or text her because I sounded interesting. At this time I was very busy and an ex stuck her face back into my life. It's been over a month since she sent me the message but I did see she'd checked out my profile again, like 3 days ago. Should I text her and what should I say? Like that my life got really complicated for a while? I don't want to come off as a creep or a crazy person.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can Just call or tex her and ask her how is she doing? :) You don't have to explain why it has been over a month. If she does bring it up, say I have been really busy. Good Luck. =)

What Girls Said 2

• Just say something like "I know it's been a while since we've talked but I just know I was going through a bit of complications. If you want to talk reply."

If I was in her situation I would not be creeped out if a guy sent that to me.

• yes text her or actually call her to see how she has been doing lately. See what she tells you, and maybe hang out with her to discuss this

What Guys Said 0