Guys if you had a choice between these two girls...?

Would you choose the girl that's extremely attractive I mean everything physically you were looking for but you hated her personality or would you choose a girl who is average looking but she you can talk about anything she understands you she makes you laugh. Which would you choose be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• If those were the only two choices, I'd chose the second one. I still have to put up with a girl and hopefully like her during our relationship right? Fighting with anyone, no matter how attractive will put a damper on your soul. I'll take the average girl thank you very much.

That being said, in the real world, it doesn't quite work this way for me. If I find a girl attractive, I ask her out. I find out if I like her personality or not. If I do, I now have an attractive and nice girl. If her personality is poor, then I leave her. I only ask out girls that I find attractive to me(not the same for every man) such that if her personality is in order, I now have a good girlfriend in both departments.

What Guys Said 7

• The second one. I have a hard time getting attracted to anyone at all due to my past so anyone I like has won me with something besides their looks.

• if she has no brain, I'd lose my mind in having nothing to talk to her about, or having to explain every tiny detail. I've had to do that before. It drove me insane. At the end of the day I was told I was "too complex" although I didn't think a simple statement was hard to understand -.-.

It really is a trade off. Personality definitely has its own scale , but if I'm not physically attracted its just not going to happen.

• Average in a heartbeat

• I would not be with the first one even if the second did not exist.

• no

• definitely the "average looking girl".

if she is attractive in the slightest, then the girl who's personality I like is always the best

• That girl only exists in my dreams so she'll stay there, but I'd have to take the second one by default.

• The 1st one . I"m not looking to get married any time soon so personality doesn't matter. I just need a nice armpiece like a rolex.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd rather be a smart, ugly girl