The day after the first date and first kiss?

Hi,

I finally went on a date with an interesting guy I met on a social network. He asked me out and we went for drinks at a local cafe/pub. Evening was great and we connected. He made numerous compliments during the night. At the end he walked me to my car, gave me two kisses on the cheek and before I knew it we were kissing passionately in the middle of the road. When I got home he texted me saying "thank you, it was a great night and that he loved meeting me". This was yesterday. Today the whole day I didn't hear from him. Is that ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. He's probably thinking the same about you.

What Guys Said 1

• The 48-72 hour effect is on right now. The guy probably doesn't want to appear desperate. It's a rough game.

What Girls Said 1

• did you text or called him today? if not then he must be thinking the same as you r. but if you did and there was no reply then you should wait for a while. it's not good kissing on your first date, that's my opinion. I hope he'll contact you by tom, if not, then you can give it a try.

Best of Luck :)

• I didn't text or call. I've been quiet waiting for "the man" to take initiative.

• well if your thinking like this then he must be feeling the same, without any answer from u,he may not be disturbing you again, and waiting for your reply. .he don't want to look like a desperate guy. .