What do you text a girl?

that put you in the friend zone. we were a thing then I got put in the friend zone. I was angry and I didn't talk to her for 4 months now she recently text me and want to be friends again. I want the same but don't know what to talk about. help

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like this girl then the best thing would be to not talk to her since she only sees you as a friend and you need to move on. Then, once you have moved on then it is OK to be friends, if you want to that is.

• thats how it happened and the stage we are at right now I just don't know what to say or talk about

• Talk to her about a funny movie or show you saw. Do you have mutual interests in music/sports/etc? There are so many things to talk about! Is she into politics? Psychology? Philosophy? Talk to her about things she enjoys talking about.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to her like she's a real person. If you don't want to be friend zoned-flirt. Like super obviously. Call her beautiful etc. Ask her how her day went. Ask her what she's been up to.

What Guys Said 2

• If you are OK and want to be friends with her, then just talk with her as you would any other friend. Nothing flirty, just keep it casual and light.

• Talk to her more through the phone. Try and keep from ignoring her, and just hang out more so that you can enjoy each others' company again. This might also be a chance to get out of the friend zone and back to dating.