I feel that a Guy shouldn't pay unless he wants too or if him and the girl split it or if they pay next time. I have trust issues, I feel what if the girl just wants free food? What if I don't get a call back or second date? What if I don't want to pay anymore will she find someone else? What if she's got someone else in the background she's sleeping with or etc. I feel better not paying for a girl for these reasons. I feel we should just get to know each other for free. Let me know what all of you think?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Let me know if I'm wrong about going on dates? I disagree with your concept. I don't think it's wrong as long as it's not illegal it's not wrong to me.
To me whoever ask for the date, pays for the date.
2. I feel what if the girl just wants free food? Then don't ask women out for dinner if you think they will just freeload off you. Plenty of other free and cheap date options.
Probably best to work out those trust issues before dating.
3. What if I don't get a call back or second date? So it's an investment thing where if you spend any amount of money on a girl you expect something in return...o.O...why not try a hooker or an escort?
* Side-note for girls: That question is exactly why you should always pay half so the guy doesn't think you owe him sex/relationship/whatever he wants. Don't trust a guy to pay anything for you without him thinking he's buying you <- that "don't trust" bit is from several male cops*
4. What if I don't want to pay anymore will she find someone else? Then she's a moocher.
5. What if she's got someone else in the background she's sleeping with? So. Most people date and sleep with multiple people. Let her know upfront you're not one of those people.
6. Let me know what all of you think? Do free dates where no one has to pay except for transportation to the location.