We've Been Dating 5 Months And I'm Still A Nervous Wreck!

I have been going out with the most amazing guy I have ever met. This is my first really serious and good relationship. But there's one problem...

I feel the need to impress him constantly. Before he asked me out, we had only known each other for a month and we had been pretty good friends. I felt like I could really talk to him. I've always been painfully shy around most people, always feeling like I had to be someone they looked up to. Now that I'm in a relationship with him, I'm terrified of saying something wrong and messing everything up.

We've only been in one fight, and other than that the relationship has been good. We can talk to each other about anything. But here's the main question:

HOW CAN I CONTROL MY NERVES AROUND HIM?

What Guys Said 1

• The only way I can imagine is by starting with saying the smaller "potentially bad" things and thus seeing he doesn't respond in a bad way.

What Girls Said 0