Texting last resort?

There is a girl at school who I'm friends with and I want to ask her out on a date, I think she might be interested in me too but I'm not positive. Anyway, I keep trying to find her at school, but I'm not in any classes with her. Also when I'm at her house, her brother and parents are usually there and it would be awkward asking her there because I'm decent friends with her brother and parents too(he's fine with it though). Now, as much as I hate the idea, I am considering asking her out via texting since I can't seem to get her alone. Should I do this? I'm old fashioned and want to talk face to face but I have no idea when I could get her alone and I don't really want to text her and tell her I need to talk to her alone and possibly creep her out. Advice? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Well depending on how well you know her, you could also call her

What Guys Said 1

• you could ask her to hang out, friendly wise, walk back to your place, hang out, and just get close to her, honest to god this has worked for me so many times