Girls on a blind date would you be hostile towards the guy at first until he earn your interest?

It seems like girls like to give guys a challenge just to see if he's man enough to put up with her rude behavior. Of course a real man would just walk away from by deciding not to go on a second date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls on a lind date would you be hostile towards the guy at first until he earn your interest? Depends on what you mean by hostile as most guys tend to think of hostile as dismissive, disinterest or a lack of the interest level he wants from

If a girl is hostile towards a guy most likely she's going to stay that unless guilt of not being a nice girl who pleases men is used or something about the guy interests her as most people tend to be nice to people they like.

"It seems like girls like to give guys a challenge just to see if he's man enough to put up with her rude behavior'

That's some girls. Though most of the time dismissive behavior which is rude indicates disinterest not setting up some challenge.

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of " real men" don't walk away.

I see a few marriages in which the woman is crazy demanding and hostile - and her husband just nods his head and challenges her when it's neccessary. He does his typical duties, pays the bills, has a great career, great personality - an overall alpha dude.

So much for that theory.

If by hostile you mean typical questions like, " What things do you like to do?"

Then men are just as hostile as women.

It's not like we go into a blind date with a check list - most women have set standards the guy either passes or doesn't. If a connection can be established then both sides cannot continue to see the other.

Men have their standards as well - a dude can go from interested to stand offish within 20 min of a conversation with said girl.

The only thing that makes female pickiness stand out - is that we put all our standards out on the table.

• No. A girl who is being hostile or rude on a blind date deserves to have the night end quickly. I have never believed in giving a guy a challenge by being rude and I don't honestly believe any girl thinks she is seeing if a guy is man enough for her rude behavior. She's just rude. End of story.

• no I wouldn't be hostile to a guy I was on a date with

• I saay don't go out on a second date. If she's rude then she doesn't deserve a guy in the first place

• Nah. Some girls are just bitches. Being that the bitchiest are usually single, unless they are moderl-worthy hot, there may be a greater porpotion of bitchy girls on the market at any given time.

What Guys Said 0