One piece of advice for girls

If guys could give one piece of advice to girls, what would it be? (and if you have more than one, go ahead... =D)

I saw this question for guys, now I'm directing it for girls, 'cause I'm curious... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a few... 1. Don't change- be yourself... it's a tad cliched, but it's true... Why change for a person, who just mite decide they don't like you anymore because ya dnt fit their flippant, fleeting and fickle tastes? 2. Don't assume- Just because one guy did you wrong, don't assume all men are like that- that's a good way to be bitter, angry, and to miss out on good times/love. 3. Look before you leap- Always do a little background on ur bf/crush... It nevah hurts to see what others havta say about him- just mite save you a lotta heart pain... dhatz my 2 cents' worth

What Guys Said 7

• One of the guys summed up it up quite well, never paint us all with the same brush. If you have been mistreated badly by a guy or few more, its probably because you have been dating a specific type of and you need to look at guys you have never looked at before. The other advise I give is try not to play terrible mind games. Its all fair and well playing the "game" where you obviously like the guy but are not too over eager to show it, but to blatantly ignore the guy you were once great with and not give a reason for it is painful.

• if you're 16 and dating a 24 year old; that doesn't mean your hot, or mature. It means you're dating a lossers.

• I don't see you the way you do.

I don't see the chubby or the bad hair.

I see an attractive woman who wants to have sex with me.

Try not to take that for granted.

• That it is ok for a girl to ask a guy out.

• Assumptions really ruin a guys chances without him doing anything at all. Just go in to relationships whether they are friends or something more with an open mind.

• Do the opposite of everything that book "he's just not into" says.

• one of the biggest problems with the girls I no..is the lack of comunication between them all.

i have been dumped straight away a few times with out even talking about our relationship problems.. its stupid.. try and overcome the relationship problem instead of assuming the guy is useing you or something like that.

and for god sake. DONT DUMP YOUR Boyfriend BY TEXT

its a pretty cowardly act

• Amen! For god sakes, texting is NOT for important conversions. Drives me crazy.

What Girls Said 0