Does the phrase "Hey you' mean anything to you girls?

Some time ago, I met a girl and we had a fun time. I felt it was all professional and we agreed we wouldn't be compatible. Now after months I get this random text. Not sure how to respond.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a booty call, most likely. You sir are being summoned to do a job.

What Girls Said 6

• I usually use it when I'm kinda flirting with a guy, and I've actually had this discussion with a friend who does the same thing. If she wanted to just say "hi," she would probably have done something like "how's it going?" or "what's up?"

• Not really. You said that you had a nice time with her, so maybe she'd like to be friends. If she's interested, she'll show it in more ways than just a two word text. Look for other things too, and don't overthink it.

• It sounds like she's flirting or trying to get back to those "fun times." Don't ask me why I put those quotes there because I have no clue. Maybe you can respond something like "Hey! What's up?"

• I'm with the guys...she's looking for round 2

• I would recommend saying something along the lines of "Hi. What's up?"

• Hey you- a greeting typically meant for greeting people. Other forms of 'Hey you' consist of 'Hello' 'Hey' 'How's it going' and 'Hi'..

What Guys Said 0