How to greet on the next date?

Ok so I've been seeing this girl for a while. Last date we ended up kissing and I'm pretty sure there's something there. The problem is its been 2 weeks since we last saw each other because our schedules were busy and other stuff going on. We also haven't talked about what happened that night so my question is how should I greet her on the next date this weekend. I know a hug, but a kiss on the cheek or lips?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say on the cheek. It'll show you respect her, but will still give off the vibe that you're interested. If you kissed her, I mean you could and it'd probably be okay, but to be on the safe side you don't want to just assume that it would be fine. And at the end of the night, you guys could kiss again. Then after that I think it's safe to say you could kiss her when you greet her. Another nice way would be to hug her, pull away and then kiss her hand. Or kiss her hand then hug her...

What Girls Said 1

• I would say the kiss on the cheek just because you just started dated and the last/first time you kissed was 2 weeks ago... ease into, maybe give her a real kiss towards the end of the date

What Guys Said 1

• Pretend to go for a peck on a cheek and instead stick your tongue way out and give her a sloppy, drooling lick on the side of her face all the way from collar to hairline. When she pulls back and looks straight at you in disbelief, is when you let loose with that loud yet authentically nuanced bark ("w-ww-Woofff !") you'll have been practicing. Make sure you get some spittle going, and don't even think of brushing your teeth.