Has anyone ever got together with a someone they met online? Mainly abroad.

I met this guy online about a year ago. I live in the U.S. and he lives in Sweden, so their is a lot of distance between us. I really want to be with him, but it seems like the odds of me going to Sweden are somewhat slim... Should I just have him fly out here? It seems safer this way, because I have all of my family out here to protect me. Idk, what are your thoughts and has anyone here gone through with moving abroad to be with a man/women that you met online. How did this go?

What Guys Said 1

• I've done it. We moved together after a year. But we are financial independent. You are under 18.

• I have started my own business... So, all I would have to do is get another part time job or have more people work under me. How did it go? Was it worth it?

• Hm. It was difficult. It pushed us to the boundaries of our relationship. Was it worth it? Yes.

• alright, thank you for your input :)

What Girls Said 0