Would you be OK dating a girl you know used to be a prostitiute?

Would you be OK dating a girl you know used to be a prostitute? or guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You would be surprised at how many sex workers want out of the business. Not all of them are the nasty street strollers or the smelly lot-lizards. Many are strippers and high dollar models that moonlight on the side. What keeps many of them in the business are shallow people who won't give them the opportunity to change themselves for the better for so many reasons as the ones listed here. I've posted this same question before and the responses were quite unsurprising.

My answer is yes. Provided they were not strung up on drugs and not underaged girls.

What Guys Said 9

• It depends on the girl and her values, but I don't think it would be likely

• I don't know. I'd give it a shot.

• Not really.. maybe if she would really make my blood swell down there I would date her..

..and would dump her in the very next morning after pulling her in bed!

Sorry.. I couldn't ever put any higher value to a prostitute than a cumdumpster.

I could never care about her.. or god forbid - to love her.

• I would be quite comfortable with that!

She can differentiate between love and sex, very wise girl.

• Hells yeah. Heck, I would date a prostitute. At least I know they knew what they were doing. (theoretically)

• dating, yeah dating doesn't really mean much, marriage hell no

• Hell to the No!

• i don't thin I could date a guy that dated a prostitute either or even hooked up with one that's sick.

• Me either that's nasty and think of all the STD's they have caught

• Uh...Dating sure, I don't mind.

• Yes, if I liked her.

What Girls Said 2

• funny you should say this. I was flipping the channels and saw an episode of steve wilkos show. there is this girl on there whos mom sold her into prostitution and got her strung out on drugs @ the age of 13. she didn't have a chance at all so I think someone like that shouldn't have their past held against them because she had no choice. as long as they have no STDs or diseases I don't think people should judge someone like that. so if it was a guy in a similar circumstance I could get over it if I got to know him

• she shouldn't be looked down on for being a prostitute, but judging her on her past is OK, that girl is going to be all sorts of f***ed up in the head not relationship material

• I'm with a guy who use to live in a whore house and he wasn't a prostitute but he was sleeping with a few it was gross but I am still with him.