Pretty confused... are we official?

so I've been dating him for just over 3 months. from the beginning we were exclusive, not by agreement, but because we both don't believe in dating multiple people at once. we were also friends before then. we kiss and cuddle, and we celebrated Valentine's day and my birthday. all our mutual friends know that we're dating.

i'm just not sure how to behave. this weekend, he's getting together with 3 of his best buddies from college (we're in mid 20s). all 3 of his friends have long-term gfs, and they're also coming. he asked me to join him for at least a part of his gathering (I had other plans for the weekend). so should I act like I'm his gf? he's never called me his girlfriend, but everyone else will be couples. but I don't want to be the one initiating pda because it's his friends, and he should call the shots. what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• three months and your not sure just ask! if he invited you to a friends get together then, I was say he thinks a lot of you and maybe he wants to make it official this weekend! :) I would just be your self and act like you normally do when you two are together, see how it goes he may surprise you!

What Girls Said 0