Would it be better to go for the guy who actually makes time for the chick?

If two guys work hard...but one claims to work a lot and the other one doesn't complain and still finds time to talk and what not and the other one doesn't does that mean the other guy isn't trying hard enough to make time and doesn't really care to work for that when he claims he loves you and would do anything. would it be better to go for the guy who actually makes time for the chick.

Most Helpful Guy

• like bored2pieces2 said, if there's something (or someone) you want, you'll make time for it!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Trust me if it's important, you make time! It pretty obvious that guy number two cares about you more. Besides, do you really want to be in a relationship with someone who is never around?

• T_T I know but it sucks because I've cared about him for so long and always wanted to be with him. I'm trying to leave him alone