Flowy or Woven for Prom?

For Prom a lovely flowy dress like link or an exciting woven bodice like link

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the idea of #1, but not that particuliar one so much.

What Guys Said 3

• When I went to prom, I wore the suit my father was wearing the day he died. It didn't seem to matter.

• Second one for me.

• Both are showing too much leg. Try something that doesn't have such a high slit

What Girls Said 6

• Those don't really look like prom dresses. The first one is cute but not for prom. The second one isn't bad and is more prom like.

• Both are stunning, but I would have to lean towards the second one.You have nice tase!

• i like the idea of the flowy dress better, one-shouldered grecian dresses are beautiful. but I don't like the uneven hem. maybe something like this would be better:

link

link (maybe not white, looks sort of bridal)

• i like the first choice..it's more modest and appealing to the eyes, unless you are only trying to impress your date.

• Pink Beaded flowy dress is better! Actually the two are beautiful for its pink hue. But the two are a litter informal for a prom~

• to be honest with you I personally would not wear either