Girls, who would you rather date, Chris Brown or Kanye West? Why?

Girls, who would you rather date, Chris Brown or Kanye West?Why?

• Chris Brown
    5% (1)10% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • Kanye West
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Neither
    95% (19)90% (9)93% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Kanye west is a great artist and a millionaire, get real. Unless you have something against people of that race, then you would say yes.

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I'd rather be single for the rest of my life. Because I'd treat myself better than they ever would.

4|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @ bored to pieces. You don't think other people have a say over the actions of a very influential figure who appeals to a large demographic. Like I said above, I asked this as a joke but then I couldn't resist pointing this out.

• But ultimately, he was the one who took there advice. Therefore, he is one who is held accountable. And honestly sweetie, I would just suggest you stop instigating stuff and quit while your ahead because it makes you sound like a moron.

• Not into black guys.

Chris Brown has a somewhat attractive face - but his attitude is disgusting. He's really arrogant and his fame didn't do anything to help that.

I hear Kanye is a bit full of himself too.

Ugh - nothing worse than a spoiled man.

0|1
    1|0
    • 'I hear Kanye is a bit full of himself too'- there's one of the bigger understatements I've seen in a while.

• ha ha okay he's really full of himself.

@update

Money ain't no thang when you make it yourself. Any woman who gives herself up simply for money loses respect immediately.

• Chris Brown. They're both cocky millionaires but CB is actually attractive. I would just not get into any arguments with him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • neither!

3|0
    0|0
    • @update, do you think I have something against my race? I do not find kanyewest or chris brown attractive, simple as that.

• Show All
    • QA, in her update it was YOU who brought up the issue of race

• btw, you are labelled as both #1 and 2 in my classification under BA

• Kanye. I've always liked him despite everything he's done and he just seems really honest and upfront, something I wouldn't mind.

1|0
    1|0
  • oh my gosh, neither... they both seem like crazy people... not all crazy people are fun

2|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick, I would pick Kanye just the fact that he embarrassed Taylor Swift on the stage.

0|0
    1|0
  • i wouldn't date either. I like their music though.

didn't chris brown beat his wife? doesn't sound like a keeper...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never be with either, who ever would is an idiot, but if I HAD to choose-

Kanye West. He wouldn't beat in my face, and I'm sure we could get into some interesting arguments.

0|0
    0|0
  • An abusive a**hole or an a rude jackass? Hmm, how 'bout neither. Honestly, I'd rather be alone.

3|0
    0|0
    • read my comments to sephora and thetherewasone.

• Definitely neither. They are both idiots!

0|0
    0|0
    • Its nothing to do with race they are both ass holes.

• kanye isn't an ass hole

• Perhaps not to you. But if you take a gander at all the answers you've gotten, we all disagree with you.

• Neither. Both are asses

3|0
    0|0
  • C, cause I don't wanna be mistreated by either of the jerks.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think most women would date neither lol. One is mega arrogant and the other has anger issues...lol

1|0
    0|0