I have a boyfriend and I'm starting to like this guy that I'm talkin to what do I do?

you see I been datin for two months and I'm talking to this guy.. he seems pretty koolz pplz ... but I'm starting to like him even more... he tells me that he likes me and I'm pretty and I'm layback ... down to earth and have a nice body...i don't know what to do... should I chill with the guy I'm talkin to...or stay with my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• PERSONAllY I THiNK YOU SHOUlD STiCK WiTH THE NEW GUY. iF YOU liKE HiM MORE THENY OU liKE YOUR CURRENT B/F THEN YOU SHOUlDN'T KEEP lEADiNG HiM ON, BREAK UP WiTH YOUR B/F BEFORE THiNGS GET TOO SERiOUS. I NEVER liKED BREAKiNG UP WiTH PPl, BUT THEY GET OVER iT. DO WHAT YOU FEEl iS BEST FOR YOU...NOT HiM.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends how much you care for your boyfriend whether you stay with him or not.

In this case if you choose the other guy I would not say that you are wrong...

you are just following your heart.

But doing so, sometimes may hurt others in the process.