Should I text him happy birthday or not?

S o I like this guy and today is his birthday. I told him happy birthday in person. But should I text it to him too? Today he left early from school because he wasn't feeling so good. Should I text him hope you feel better? And I'm not sure if I should text him because I seem to be the one starting the texting convo. Should I just wait around intil he text me 1st? If a guy doesn't text you 1st does that mean he's not interested or does it mean he's just busy?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy doesn't text you first, it doesn't mean he's not interested. Sometimes girls needa call/text first too. If you wanna talk to him, talk to him, don't wait. Because the phone most likely won't miraculosly ring. Whoever made the rule that guys needa call first or text first is B.S.

For a rule to be valid, it has to be FAIR/EQUAL, If women have a set of rules for how to treat a man, but another set of rules for how he has to treat you, then that's cheating.

If you like a guy and/or wanna talk to a guy, go talk to him. Guys/Girls don't read minds. So they're not gonna come to you. Like most people expect will happen, but wont.

What Guys Said 1

• text him and say you hope he feels better hell like it trust me. you don't gotta do the happy b day thing again uless you say I hope you feel better. it sux to b sick on your b day or something.

• should I say hi or anything before or just say hope ya feeling better

• just say hope you feel better it doesn't matter don't think about it too much. girls have a tendency to overanalyze everything. don't think just do. lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Nooo send him a text and tell him happy birthday and that he should feel better! That's just being friendly and caring, and there's nothing wrong or weird about it. Don't worry about being the one to start the texting. It's a special occasion so it's not like you texting him for absolutely no reason. And when a guy doesn't text first it really could mean many things but don't focus on that now. Just be friendly :)

• No. DONT wait. Never wait for a guy to call/text you. Because then you're playing hard to get. Whenever you wanna talk to him. call/text. Just be yourself. Its his birthday call/text. Say hi.

Wouldnt you like it if he called you on you're birthday.

>Dont treat a man the way you don't want him to treat you<

• Hehehe... LOL text him, and ask him if he is feeling better. Nothing else, don't add kisses or a happy birthday because you've already wished him happy birthday. If you ask him if he is feeling better you will show him that you care :), and he won't confuse it with addtional LIKENESS

• I will answer that " It's better to regret something you did than to regret something you didn't do." ! ;)

• a happy birthday text with a smile can't hurt and doesn't seem out of place(pushy)

• No, since youi told him in person I think that was the good thing to do, if you text it to him I think it makes you look, well, sort of desperate for his attention. I'm older than you, so my thoughts might differ, but I would leave him alone for today since he's not feeling well. I would instead wait a day or two or better yet, the next time you see him, say, " I hope you're feeling better!" to him, I'm sure he would really like that.