Why won't he be with me?

I have been seeing a guy for the last 5 months. I am with him every single day, and almost every day he contacts me first. He uses word choice clearly stating we are together, and was even the one who brought up doing Valentine's together. He isn't seeing anyone else. He holds my hand out in public, does forehead kisses, text me some form of beautiful girl every morning, will call to talk rather than just converse through text and even took care of me when I was sick recently. We go on dates every week and we don't have sex every time we hang out. And we switch back and forth going to each others house. I have a sleep number and tooth brush at his house too. What does all this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like a relationship to me already.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he see's you as a good friend? And rather than spoil that connection that you have by turning it awkward, he wants to wait until he feels it is the right time for both of you to be "in the relationship".

• Your question and follow up "explanation" don't match at all. He's clearly "with" you. Not sure if you want to get married already, but I'm really not sure what you're expecting here.

• What a stupid question he isn't into you move on!

What Girls Said 1

• He is "with you." Not everyone needs labels, and he seems to be one of those guys. If it's such a big deal, just ask him. Ask him if he sees you as a girlfriend.

• He said he does see me as a girlfriend but doesn't want to see exclusive. Even tho neither he or I are seeing anyone else. It's so confusing!

• Well, if you have a problem with it not being exclusive, let him know that!