Is everything gonna work out?

There's this guy that I made out with 4 months ago and we went on a date tonight and I think it went well but he didn't kiss me

Most Helpful Guy

• You made out with him 4 months ago and went on a date with him and he didn't make a move on you... You should be happy to have a guy like this. I know a lot of guys who will try to see if they get more than just a kiss simply because of the fact that they were able to make out with the girl several months before. You know, have the mindset of, "I made out with her 4 months ago; definitely going to see if I can get much more than that this time."

But this guy didn't even kiss you, which is a good thing because it shows that he respects himself and respects you. Also, if you want that kiss so bad, make the move yourself :)

• i can't make moves. I chicken out. I just don't feel like he likes me, he came and watched me sing at church yesterday and texted me before telling me he was coming but then he didn't even say hi or anything...i don't know I just feel like he's not into me

• but he's still stuck on the concept that he needs a strong independent woman who shows signs of masculine traits. Because of this, you should be expected to be independent and make that move. Then once you make that move and start talking to him, tell him what you really want. If you don't want to be the one stuck making the moves, let it be known you would like it for him to be masculine. Guys can adopt very well to what a woman wants, but we don't know what women want... so let it be known and

• and don't change your mind. Don't go from expecting the man to be masculine, you know... being a "man" and then automatically know when to be feminine and more caring and sympathetic. Figure out what you want exactly, and stick to it.

What Guys Said 3

• Statistically how many people do you end up with long term that you went on a date with? I'd guess not many but you should have an idea based on how compatible you feel towards him. Also isn't a high % of dating friends with benefits now a days?

• I figure he's taking it slow?

• I thought you were over the making out phase

What Girls Said 3

• probly just to amazed and busy thanking bout you and got caught up and shy because he's obvi not taking it slow if 4 months ago yall made out? (:

• so it's not cause he doesn't like me?

• hahaha thankks I hope so...i normally don't end up really falling for anyone but I kind like this guy a lot

• awh well I wish the best to yall(:

• Well how did he act otherwise?

• really nice. there were no awkward silences and he said we need to have a rematch in hand ball another time and we joked around a lot and stuff

• then he's just taking it slow and he probably wants a real relationship

• Lot of times, guys will refrain from physical/sexual stuff to show a girl that they are serious about her

• he's probably being a gentlemen and taking it slow to show he's sincere