Why won't he text me back?

I'm dating this guy, we have been on a few dates and had sex... I was texting him last night, until about 10pm... he was out getting drunk with his friends... and then I text he about half 11, no reply... then about 12:10am, no reply... and I was having a bad night (I've got a cold and I couldn't sleep) so I text him around 2am... no reply! Yet he was going on Facebook :/

Now, I've waited for a while to text... I text him almost an hour ago, and no reply... I'm suppose to be seeing him tonight and going out for the way with him 2moro...

What should I do? Am I overreacting? Feel like he isn't interested anymore... xx

its okay :) he text me before, he left his fone at his mates and the battery died, seeing him 2moro :) xx

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• It could be lots of things. But regardless, I'd say more texting won't help your cause. One possibility is that his phone was out of juice. You sending lots of texts won't be great when he recharges it if he gets them all at once.

Just go out with him when you've planned to and see how things go. If you've already been on a few dates and you've had sex, then he's definitely attracted to you, so just relax and have fun.

• Cool. And thanks for Best Answer.

• haha I know, I was just worrying for no reason... I tend to do that haha

• LOL! What did I tell you! Good luck!

• Show Older

What Guys Said 8

• Great, a girl could call a boy several times in the middle of the night, and it is considered cute, yet when a guy does it, it is considered a sexual assault.

• yes your overreacting.. chill out

• Is this a boyfriend or some random guy that took you on a couple dates

• did I say something wrong or something, I hope I didn't :)

• No. I didn't. He is the first person I've slept with off that site. I'm done now, going to bed!

• well did you have sex with them or no, oh sorry if you think am asking to many personal question

• Show Older
  • How could you believe in this history that he told you? He probably cheatead on you last night.

• because I trust him!

• Just a warning, texting someone 4-5 times and they haven't answered is a HUGE red flag for guys.

• ooooh... I'm not that bad :) id never do that!

• This is the truth. I broke up with two of my girlfriends about 2 months in because of this. I went to a movie one night and turned my phone off. When got out and checked it guess what? 7 new text messages.

• this is the 1st time I've done it tbh, and it was only cause I felt pathetic and ill haha, I wouldn't usually text some1 that much without a reply x

• Show Older
  • Have a little dignity. If he didn't reply back after the tenth text, then he might be busy or doesn't have the phone on him. Being needy so early on will scare any guy away.

• You have to set some boundaries. For yourself and what to allow other to treat you like. That's important in having a solid self respect and let others respect you.

If you text once try not to send another text until you receive an answer. Anything else is being clingy.

Yes I read your update.

• couldn't agree more, this little relationship won't last much if you stay that clingy or obsessive QA. really need healthy boundaries or this will continue to be an unhealthy relationship. that is, unhealthy for you.

• Jeez, girls are nuts.

• very true!

What Girls Said 4

• i thought it might be something like that because I can't even tell you the number of times I've been away from my phone all day long. glad it's worked out

• girl you NEED to get your head away from this clingy situation...if I were you id take a breather for at least 2 days and stop texting for 2 days at least...

• hmm he definitely isn't loosing interest, I'm seeing him next week once I'm home and he has been texting me loads so its all good :)

• honestly I think its time to look for a new guy if he's starting to lose interest so early. and yes he's definitely losing interest

• yea just realize he isn't your boyfriend yet so don't get over emotional about it. just let it be and focus on yourself because you deserve way more attention than some random guy you f***ed a couple times lol. now that uve waited a couple days id make myself seem more valuable by waiting a couple weeks. even if he doesn't text you for a month, he'll see you as a valuable commodity when you return and will treat you with more respect.

• Show Older
  • He is playing you

• stop texting the guy! sorry but your behavior is obsessive and will put him off guaranteed.

what would you think of a guy you had just started dating was texting you constantly when you were on a night out with the girls?

• i see what you mean, I've spoken to him about it like, just taking things slow, we both don't want to rush into anything, and that was me saying that before him. he said he isn't seeing any1 else and doesn't want to be with any1 else, so just going with the flow :)

• when he says your mine you should be like if you wanna be my boyfriend go ahead. I've had guys tell me not to sleep with other guys and they were all players. they don't want to commit but want your commitment so instead of asking you to be boyfriend girlfriend they just suggest they want your commitment in a noncommital way..

• yeah I understand that, but he has text me when I've been on night outs, saying stuff like "dont let any guys touch u, your mine" etc...