Why won't he text me back?

I'm dating this guy, we have been on a few dates and had sex... I was texting him last night, until about 10pm... he was out getting drunk with his friends... and then I text he about half 11, no reply... then about 12:10am, no reply... and I was having a bad night (I've got a cold and I couldn't sleep) so I text him around 2am... no reply! Yet he was going on Facebook :/

Now, I've waited for a while to text... I text him almost an hour ago, and no reply... I'm suppose to be seeing him tonight and going out for the way with him 2moro...

What should I do? Am I overreacting? Feel like he isn't interested anymore... xx

its okay :) he text me before, he left his fone at his mates and the battery died, seeing him 2moro :) xx

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be lots of things. But regardless, I'd say more texting won't help your cause. One possibility is that his phone was out of juice. You sending lots of texts won't be great when he recharges it if he gets them all at once.

Just go out with him when you've planned to and see how things go. If you've already been on a few dates and you've had sex, then he's definitely attracted to you, so just relax and have fun.

• yeah we don't have a time planned tho... so, I don't know what to do :/

• Show Older
    • haha I know, I was just worrying for no reason... I tend to do that haha

• Cool. And thanks for Best Answer.