How do you get a guy if you have no experience?

There's this guy that I like, and we have a lot in common, but I'm not sure what to do. I have no experience, at all, and I'm pretty sure that he's gone all the way. We live in the same dorm so we talk some. Though, I'm not sure how to go about it. I know it seems a little lame, but any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, smile. It costs nothing, and will benefit you everything.

Secondly, just be yourself. If you are not comfortable in your own skin, who else will be?

And by the way, you do know what to do... I understand that you have no experience, but you are a woman. (I'd bet a beautiful woman, too).

Act coy, like I know you can. Stand straight. Wear your best outfit. Let him get a GOOD look at you, and your young, healthy body, and your sexy curves. You know what to do, it's hard-wired. Just be natural. If this guy likes you, he'll notice. If not, forget him, he wasn't for you anyway. There are literally millions of guys out there for you.

Remember, you are in control. You're a lady, and that's what every real man wants.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Aww just be yourself and it should all work out flirt a little if your really interested in him. relax be clam and try to stay comfortable ,talk and get to know each other first,find out something you didn't know about him.I'm sure he'll like you just fine.

• Well first, ask him to hangout... believe it or not hanging out just the two of you... it's a date...

You could be like me and say stupid shit like you know your really hot and I think your cool want to go out?

• Just be yourself. It's he likes you things will fall into place. You never know thought so just keep hoping.