What should I say first?

I finally got this girl's number that I've been wanting for a while but I'm kind of stuck on what to text her for the first time. I'm not big on texting or small talk so I'm kind of at a loss here! Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• In that case, I still think you should go for the flirty, fun texting. You could just text "Hey, it's (name)! What are you up to?" or if she's a funny girl, you could even go for something really random, like "I really like (something), do you? By the way it's (name)". You could even start with saying "Guess who!" and in that very text give her a hint! If you're dirtyminded, like me, and if she also is, tell her something dirty!

Whatever you decide to text her, don't worry so much about what she'll think of it. She will probably be happy and curious whatever you write. :) Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• I really think you should go for being funny and positive, it always works. ^^ How well do you know each other? Just start with telling her who you are and ask whether she remembers you. :)

It's a bit difficult though, could you tell me how well you know each other? Good luck!

• She works for the main office of my apartment. We talk every time we see each other and we always end up seeing each other at the same bar every Thursday night. This past Thursday she even told me when she saw me there that she was hoping that she would run into me that night.

• Does she know it's you?

If she does just say hi or tll a joke or find a totally interestin way to start your ext.

Then you could maybe ask her out,either with just you or with you and a group of pals.

Dependin on you also,you could also start getting too know each other pretty well by texting

• Bite the bullet and ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• If you start texting her, don't do the whole, "Hey, what's up?" thing. Tossing back and forth questions is a good way to get to know her but don't make it like an interrogation. Try to build off of things you've already talked to her about or what you know she likes. Be a listener!