What can you do to help yourself out, if it has been mentioned on here I am not ready to date/flirt

I guess I am really shy and everything and I don't know what to do. I have been told I was not ready for dating but I really want to hang with a girl I like.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree...just hang out with her without worrying too much about where it's going. As the friendship grows, you'll both become a lot more comfortable with each other and that nervousness and anxiety will turn into excitement. If you both like each other flirting will come naturally as will the dating!

• I have been getting better actually I talked to more girls and I even did ask one out at one point. I am still shy of girls but I am better some.

• Well, firstly, I wouldn't believe what others say about you being ready when the only one that can know whether or not you're ready is you. Lol, kind of a confusing sentence, but I hope you get the gist. People do have valuable advice and it is helpful sometimes, but if you let other people control the way you live, it wouldn't really be your life, now would it?

You need to ask yourself if you feel ready to date/flirt. If there's a girl you like, but don't feel ready to have a relationship, you can create a friendship. Try not to think of it as trying to win her over as a girlfriend; that might pressure you. I'd suggest being your best self. I know people think being themselves might not get them the girl they like, but if they don't like you for you, then personally, I find it pointless :P

Good luck! I hope things work out :)

• I get what you mean but the thing is I feel too shy to say hi to this girl I like she scares me.

• You're probably just nervous because you like her! Sometimes it's cute :) but if I were you, I'd try to muster up some confidence and move past the nervousness and talk to her. I guess you'd have to ask yourself if you'd rather be talking to her or not talking to her :P If talking to her is worth the risk of being nervous and stuff, then go for it!

• It is worth the risk I need to know I am terrified though she is so amazing

What Guys Said 0