Why are all the men jerks?

Why are all the men jerks?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's sad that you phrased the question that way. It's sad because, in all the years that you've known EVERY single guy on the planet, you've never met one decent one. You've never met a single one that treated you with the respect that all women deserve. Every single guy has treated you like dirt. Yeah right.

Good thing then that you haven't met every single guy on the planet. Not every guy is a jerk. I will be the first to admit that I hate jerks because they give the rest of us guys a bad name. They don't, in my opinion, belong in the human gene pool. They are actually descendants of little space aliens from a little planet a little way away, with their little brains, small sensibility, and even smaller sense of pride. I hate them with a passion.

I don't know what a guy did to you that made you feel like this, but I can honestly tell you that not all guys are jerks. My answer might have made me sound a little like a jerk at first, but you have to admit that your question wasn't fair to human males. You've picked the selected few and expanded the question to encompass males of the human variety too. I am no jerk. These little aliens get off on the fact that they make you feel uncomfortable or even downright terrible. They seem to think it funny. They don't deserve your time of day, so don't give it to them.

What Guys Said 4

• Us guys will be jerks because that romeo bullshit is gone in the wind like last night's fart. no seriously we do it because we know you control the tables (if we're really diggin' you). But as men, we must act this way to feed a subconscious belly of ego, that's why. so next time just say to yourself "his head's hungry again."

• Because they love women

• If there is demand, there is supply.. when the threshold is reached, jerks equal sluts and everyone is happy...

• Maybe just becuz all the girls are sluts.

What Girls Said 8

• To talk about jerks and guys and forgiving them and dating them and putting up with them all together I have a lot of advice for you. Read my editorial on my profile. It's titled "Do not read this." I'm pretty sure that it will answer a lot of your questions. Rate it please.

• Not all of them are :) But it sure can feel that way sometimes, I know!

• Because the majority of them think that they are so good and they can treat you and act anyway they want and they don't care about how other people (girls) feel because they care so self centered at least that's why I think they are.

• Not all of 'em are... but yea a lot of em can be. Next time he acts like a jerk tell him he needs to quit his immature "I'm better than you" shit and treat you how you should be treated.

• To be honest I ask myself that question all the time,but to be truthful not all guys are.

some guys have trouble communicating, some just can't say what they truly feel,and they feel pain just as we do.

So when they hurt they sometimes take it out on others.

some guys have trouble communicating,some just can't say what they truly feel,and they feel pain just as we do.

so when they hurt they sometimes take it out on others.

• Not all you have 2 find the rite one 2 be with just be patience and he will come

• God made men so ask him. jk