What is a deal breaker for you?

Which of these is a deal breaker in the first date of getting to know a man/woman?

• They are continuously shy or boring
  • They continuously say immature things
  • They seem like a gold digger or are arrogant/cocky
  • They get too perverted / sexual early on
  • It was blind date and they werent good looking enough or fatter than id like
I mean the biggest deal breaker for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't do blind dates just for those reasons. The biggest one would be the other party being unattractive, I can't even begin to imagine the awkwardness. Gold diggers, hah, joke is on them. Saying immature things is pretty annoying too. Getting sexual and being shy are just part of someone's personality and isn't what defines them so if it's not too extreme that's a hurdle I could overcome.

What Guys Said 12

• You posted more than one deal breaker there, lol.

Gold digger is a deal breaker, but I think immaturity is even worse.

I don't do blind dates anymore, because I already got burned by the misrepresentation of what they look like thing.

• What about women who didn't want to see you after the first date or two.. did they give you a reason

• So what happened.

• She wasn't even close to how she was described, but that wasn't even the worst of it. She was obnoxious and got drunk off of one drink and was yelling out my passenger side window on the drive home. I had to use the child locks on the windows for the first time on my car that night.

• C.

Being a gold-digger is absolutely intolerable.

• Golddigger for obvious reasons.

• C.

• All of the above except D LMAO!

• All of the above really, but mainly C.

• interesting at the votes atm lol.

• C & E

• idk..cannot even keep my friends on here? :S

• cheating and tons of lying for no reason at all and or harming me/trying to kill me

• it ends when you take my away my playstation =)

• I'd say all except the first xD

• Oh and I don't think shy and boring should be together.. shy is nice, boring isnt

• Its. An either or. Thing

What Girls Said 17

• The immaturity. A little bit of arrogance is attractive. I like it when a guy knows he's hot, and he knows I know it (anything more than that is a little too much). But even that I might be able to deal with. Immaturity is just obnoxious. If he's too immature, we won't last an hour.

• I can't stand it if they have an annoying voice.

I'd say that would be the ultimate deal breaker for me, since even if I became blind in some freak accident, I would still have to hear their voice, so it'd better be a sexy one.

• Im gonna sound super picky but whatever... constant lying, if your a manwhore, if you brag constantly about stupid stuff, if your super shy or boring, yeah that sounds bitchy, but I mean for real, I don't like it when guys are shy I like confident guys, and if your really boring well that's self explanatory. lol

• I mean B and C are definites! If a guy is shy but I had some kind of interest in him I would probably give him another chance, because I would probably be pretty nervous too. It kind of depends what you mean by the perverted jokes. Usually if its quirky funny things I'm OK but if its too out of hand it will freak me out a little.

• C and A really all of the above.

• i think a,b,c, and d are deal breakers

• being cocky is deal breaker too, but mainly being sexual because I'm not a sexual person and it's uncomfortable being around sexual people.

• I voted D but its really, really, really close between C and D lol.

• I picked C, however, B, C, and D would all be deal breakers for me. Regardless.

I want a mature man who wants to be with me for me, and not just for sex or money.

• immaturity kills any spark there ever was for me

• For me it ends if you're too arrogant or too bossy. I hate bossiness >:P

• Another way it ends for me is if they say something to hurt or upset me. I'm sensitive, so saying anything bad about me certainly won't make me feel good >:P

• I picked C because its the one that would happen first most likely

• All of the choices.

• They are all deal breakers, except E, because appearance would never be a deal breaker for me if we had a strong connection.

• All of those could potentially be deal breakers for me, depending on specifics. But C would be the biggest for me.

• C, with B and D tied for second.

• All but I picked D because that sh#% always happens to me. Guys tend to wanna get sexual with me within the 1st-2nd date and that's a big deal breaker.