Is she expecting a kiss on date 2?

Girls- In your opinion what would you be expecting in terms of physical contact on date 2? A kiss? Making out? Hand holding? Do girls usually help initiate these or do guys just have to go 100%? Like I have to just grab her hand. I have to just kiss her.

Most Helpful Girl

• My fiance' was the instigator for all of our stepping stones. I honestly was not going to give him a second date but he was very persistent and in a few short months he won my heart. It was date 2 when he kissed me, we were in my car and he just said, "come here", turned my face to his and planted one one me. I wasn't even thinking about a kiss, it was a lovely surprise. His go getter attitude is what kept me around. Our relationship is proof that if you want something then GO FOR IT! Not saying all females would react as favorably, but his masculine take charge attitude was a huge turn on for me. Now I think he's the sexiest thing that I've ever laid eyes on, what a great feeling! And to think I almost missed out because I didn't think he was what I wanted . . . we don't always know what is best for us and what we think we want is often far from what we actually need. AAAAND que music from The Little Mermaid, "sha la la la you got to kiss de girl!"

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, I date people just to get to know them better. I don't expect a kiss at all, but if it happens, it happens.. and it usually happens. So, don't set yourself a time that you should do it, when you feel like holding her hand or kissing, just do it :)

• It really depends on the person and how things are going. After one date, the two people could be completely into each other and smitten OR they could still be kind of awkwardly persisting but not that into it. It really depends. Use your judgement.

If you two really seem to be into each other, I think hand holding is definitely OK and probably kissing and making out too, but that is more opinionated.

Just grab her hand, and for kisses, give her a little warning time, but basically, just kiss her. You can say something like come here, or look at me, or just something little that might let her now you are going to kiss her.

If you really want to pursue this relationship, definitely go for the kiss. Otherwise, she might think you aren't that into her. GOOD LUCK

• there is no pace to date a person as such, but what works works for you both works best. I turned down a guy when he said he wanted to kiss me on our second date and I personally regret it.

But finally women like chivalry. Be her man and she'll hint at you for a kiss, she'll not be shy :)

• Frist date? none at all. keep your hands to yourself

• For me personally, I'll overlook not getting a kiss on date #1 if the guy is shy, but if he doesn't kiss me on date #2 I assume he's not really interested and I won't accept a third date.

• Hmm, you may want to rethink this strategy . . . I don't know ANY guys who are going to ask you out on a THIRD date if they aren't interested.

• Not necessarily... shyness can prevent them from making a move. Maybe he respects you to much to try anything... ever think of that?

• If he's too shy to make a move I can't help him because that's his personal issue, not mine. Respects me too much to try to kiss me? It's a date for God's sake. I anticipate a kiss by the second date. If he can't man up he can move on. I'm not going to date someone who is too shy to hold my hand or kiss me for a year. That's called friendship, not dating.

What Guys Said 0