Stuck between a rock and a hard place?

I really have no idea what to do. This is a really complicated place for me, because:

On one hand, I have a girl that completed me and made me feel amazing, but is 4.5 years younger than me, and her mom is overprotective and now I have to wait 3 years to be with her, which I was anyways.

On the other hand, I have a girl who is exactly like me in all the ways that matter, and had a huge crush on me, and still does, but is now with a guy that I don't think will work, but still flirts with me.

Factors to consider:

A) It's not like me to take a girl away from someone.

B) I don't know if I can get over girl A

C) Girl B is a lot closer to my age and my style

D) Girl A is much closer than Girl B

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a girl C. Just kidding you are confused enough as is. Wait it out and go for the girl who is available first by then you might be over the other I hope.

• lol Yeah, it seems life is a waiting game.

• Maybe you can answer a question for me. Do you think I should wait for a guy who I have such strong feelings for but is, well, acting his age. I get the feeling that he feels as strongly for me but he is only 21 and acts 21. I can't blame him for that but I know deep down he is a great guy just acting his age and sooner or later he will grow up.

• well... That depends on a lot of things. =j Like Any good relationship question. XP

I'd need to know more..

What Girls Said 2

• Just wait. Time will tell.

• What I'm doing for now.

• C. Other (your left hand)

What Guys Said 2

• link :D (I just like the music, hah)

But as for the situation, age difference doesn't matter. Trying to care about it is stupid and shallow. Better to wait if you feel complete with her and really love her than to just give up and try for the other. But, tbh, since you're even WILLING to do that, just give her up cause you'd have to wait proves to me you don't really love her. And since you can't choose one girl over the other for sure, neither. And that second girl is taken already. Still saying "neither" cause you honestly don't seem to truly love one more than the other since you're asking and you do come off as though you shouldn't be in a relationship if you aren't willing to wait for someone you love.

• Interesting.. see, I disagree though, as I see love as something that develops, entirely subjective to the individual. Is it not love if you are rationally looking at the possible outcomes while also trying to appease your emotions?

• I dunno, if you can't say for sure you want to be with one over the other, it just seems like you're wasting everyone's time trying to be with either. And it's not like I fall in love easy or even consider such, but ya...

• how old is girl 1?

• she's 15, which is tough 'cause she may change.. :/

• then stay away from her. she's not legal anywhere in the U.S.

• I know? I would never do anything to or with her.. She wouldn't let me since we're both against the stuff that would be illegal, and we care too much about each other. lol and where I'm from 16 is legal, so it'd only be a problem for one year then it's be a lot safer for 2 years. =j