Should I meet up with him?

I have a history with this guy in the sense that we were "talking" for about nine months, no hooking up or anything but we would take each other as dates to events, visited each other over the summer, etc. Then this year, I didn't hear from him only to find out that he started hooking up with an acquaintance of mine. It hurt, but we obviously didn't have anything tangible so I know he was more than allowed to change his mind. I simply let it go and continued to live my life.

A few days ago, he sent me an email saying that he was hesitant and didn't know how to approach this, but he wanted to apologize for some things. He also said he wanted to see me and hear about my life because it's been far too long. He hadn't talked to me for three months, so I did not think he sounded very sincere. I told him I didn't have the time. Did I do the right thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.. Men tend to like the girls they can't have and same as girls to men.. Hmm.. Be careful because he might just want to hook up with you..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0