Is age an issue when it comes to love? If you were dating someone 8-15 years younger than you, would it be bad?

Or, If your young, wouldya date someone THAT much older (8-15 yrs) older than you...

Most Helpful Girl

• i was only 18 when I met my husband and he was 25 which meant a lot of difference at the time. now it makes no difference whatsoever. after a certain age, we're all adults, right?

What Girls Said 7

• nonsense. I mean as lone as you're both adults. don't go dating someone who is 16 while you're 24 or whatever. that's just not right...and I think illegal too...although I was 17 and my boyfriend was 21 when we first started dating, but I'm now 18. hahaha. But there is nothing wrong with it at all. My youth pastor is 10 years older than his wife. nothing wrong at all. Just keep in mind that you might die first if you get married XD

• I say love has absolutley no limits, if they say there is always that one person out there for you, they don't mean around your age, it could be any age

• I have and I would again

• I'm 21 and I HAVE dated someone who was 18 years older than me. We got along really well and I loved him, but in the end we wanted different things in life. So obviously it didn't work out, but age is just a number. You only live once, why worry about the small things ya know?

• yes I would

• I would date a guy 8-9 years older than me (i'm 21). Any older than that- I don't think so. I want someone who can keep up with me.

• I've always wanted to date an older guy so I think it is okay. As long as it is legal...and not a really creepy age difference like Hugh Hefner and his girlfriends.

What Guys Said 2

• My crush is 17 years older than me so hey love knows no limits. As long as it's legal and both people love each other it shouldn't matter.

• as long as its in the age group of legal then I don't see why age would actually matter, if you happen to find someone who you care about and they care about you then why should it matter, its the same as if you were dating someone ur age