Describe your perfect kiss.

I'm writing several novels right now, and I want to have some good kissing scenes for them (lots of romantic parts :3). So, what constitutes the perfect first kiss to you? (try to be descriptive, like a book would be.) Include the context, (what happened before and after the kiss) your exact position, how fast/slow everything goes, how gentle/passionate/etc. and anything else you can think of :) I'll be thinking of one too and I'll write it as an update once enough people answer :)

ah, I'm hearing some good ones, I have to finish writing the kiss scene... I suppose I'll give you some background of the characters, so that way the kiss means more when you actually read it :) The main character is Mark (Marcus) Amadeus Reidel, and he's just your average teenage boy, (maybe a bit less than average) having problems in his life. Zenith Sydney Putrori (goes by Sydney for obvious reasons) is sort of an underdog/tomboy/artist that he ends up falling in love with.
The story starts off with them being very distant acquaintances, and they actually seem to dislike each other, but then they start to become friends. It's kind of that feeling where it's a really deep, special friendship, and they don't actually know that they have feelings for each other until the end, so this kiss is going to be a complete shock to both of them.
Okay, so I just re-read my notes and I found that I actually did outline a kiss... ha ha I just haven't written the scene yet. But more background is required. Mark had a short fling with a cheerleader, Brittney, who was only trying to use him to get to Sydney (whom she hates). She kissed him in front of her, trying to make her jealous, but didn't know their relationship wasn't like that. MEANWHILE... Sydney's dad is incredibly abusive and actually caused her mother's death from beating her.

Most Helpful Girl

• We went out to the park and just spend some time playing around, eating, talking then when the time comes that the sunsets and we're watching it.. He would first gaze to me and maintain an eye contact like we're communicating something between the eyes. He would keep away my hair from my face slowly and hold my face.. And he would close his eyes and slowly move his face towards mine and I would close my eyes and feel that sweet gentle kiss. Then that's it.. We'll smile and we'll continue on going home.

LOL

What Guys Said 3

• Here's a sample from a romantic scene from my work. Hope this helps:

Closing her eyes, she tilted her head; using her tongue to guide her as she pressed her lips on those of her idol. He submitted to the thought. She was the one for him, no matter what the outcome and no matter what had been done to her—no matter what her enemies planned to do to her next!

One kiss became a longer kiss. A sort of irrational self-consciousness tugged at her, as she felt like she was on the verge of being caught. And how embarrassing it would be if she were! She was the one called a role model in her family. She cringed inside at the thought she was about to knowingly fail to live up to her family’s expectations. She began to feel her heart rate gaining pace in her chest, her blood showing a sudden interest in flowing where impulse would be harder to control...

• It is wet like the moist bread of a ham sandwich that's been out for a while with the mayonnaise seeped in so eloquently... the smell of her skin was subtle yet pleasant, like a peeled banana with whipped cream. Her eyes gazed into mine, gleaming with sincerity, as if to say... she appreciates it when I take out the trash, because trash is gross and she would rather not deal with it...

• Haha I'm sure that would have been way more poetic for me if I actually liked bananas... or mayonnaise... or ham...

• depends on the scenario, but I think the best ever would have to be really passionate and fast, almost violent. We were at hers and just after we got through the door I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Definitely not slow or particularly romantic but nevertheless the best kiss ever. She kept biting my bottom lip, hot as all hell.

What Girls Said 2

• Have him grab my bottom lip gently at the end as we both pull away. I like it to be long and passionate

• someone I like with soft lips and no slobber.