He broke up with me through text .. should I ask him to meet in person?

ok he got mad because of this sunday that I didn't went over to see him, and I preffered my friends over him ..when I got home, I tried calling him that sunday night and he never answered .. so I stopped calling .. then 3 days passed and he never called back so I texted him.. to see what was going on .. and he said for me to forget about everything, that he didn't like what I had done at all .. that I preffered to go and see other guys instead of seeing him ,blah blah blah...but that's so not true! .. I was waiting for his call .. and he never called so I just hung out with friends to cruise around and stuff.. nothing bad =/ .. I let him hang out with his friends too... (which is almost all the time )

so yea .. he broke up with me and told me to forget about everything and all that ... blablabla .. I didn't think that was gonna hurt him ... I don't want to end up things trough a text! .. should I meet him somewhere? or should I just stay this? I mean we were barely starting .. 2 weeks..and I know he really loves me .. but I don't know why he's acting like that ..

or should I just let it go by and wait if he calls? ...

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't sound very level headed if he's breaking up with you in a text because you spent time with your friends after he didn't call you. I think he wants a girl who will drop her life just to be part of his and that is no good for anyone. You are better off letting him go.