He broke up with me through text .. should I ask him to meet in person?

ok he got mad because of this sunday that I didn't went over to see him, and I preffered my friends over him ..when I got home, I tried calling him that sunday night and he never answered .. so I stopped calling .. then 3 days passed and he never called back so I texted him.. to see what was going on .. and he said for me to forget about everything, that he didn't like what I had done at all .. that I preffered to go and see other guys instead of seeing him ,blah blah blah...but that's so not true! .. I was waiting for his call .. and he never called so I just hung out with friends to cruise around and stuff.. nothing bad =/ .. I let him hang out with his friends too... (which is almost all the time )

so yea .. he broke up with me and told me to forget about everything and all that ... blablabla .. I didn't think that was gonna hurt him ... I don't want to end up things trough a text! .. should I meet him somewhere? or should I just stay this? I mean we were barely starting .. 2 weeks..and I know he really loves me .. but I don't know why he's acting like that ..

or should I just let it go by and wait if he calls? ...

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't sound very level headed if he's breaking up with you in a text because you spent time with your friends after he didn't call you. I think he wants a girl who will drop her life just to be part of his and that is no good for anyone. You are better off letting him go.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you're right : nobody wants to end up things through a text! If he chose this way, he's a loser and he doesn't deserve you anymore. Wake up from your dreamland and see it: He's not worth it. It's for your own sake that you begin "No Contact". Do not contact him! The time will heal your feelings and then you will see clearly that (again) you deserve better...

• first of all that childish on his part he should of just talk to you in person like a real man but never the less communication is the key y'all both need to sit down face to face and voice out y'all problems and come to some type of common ground to either help the relationship or ended it basically do what's best for both parties involed so set up a meeting place for you two and let him know how you feel about him and the situation and what you want to do and then listen to him and then the rest will be decided

.. Bottom Line REAL TALK

god Bless

• tough one. two weeks is short. give it a month and see how it develops. you guys were not technically seeing each other at that point without a verbal agreement. but the fact that you wrote on her about him means there are extra feelings on your part. so if my last statement was true then open up the communication channel and connect, somehow, if now then forget about it. It's not meant to be and tell him that.

• I've been the guy in this situation before, so listen to what I have to say.

The situation I was in is very very similar to yours, in fact it's kind the similarities are creeping me out. I've never broken up with someone through a text before, I only did because I couldn't stand the anxiety of waiting, and I couldn't get a hold of her. I regretted big time.

I was very upset and feeling very impulsive. But it was a huge mistake, I lost one of my best friends because of it.

Send him a text saying that you want to talk. If he wants to he'll jump on it, if he is unsure he might take a day or so to respond, and if he doesn't respond then you have your answer. Don't chase him though.

What Girls Said 15

• Move on.

• Tell him that you wanna discuss it in person but if he disagrees or ignores you then he's not man enough to handle talking about it. If he disagrees, just forget him because that's a stupid reason to break up with someone...And at least u'll know that you tried...

• you should call him and ask him to talk in person, its always better face to face as painful as the rejection may be, face to face is the best way to talk

• 2 weeks is a short time move on to someone not so sensative.

Seeing him in person is just giving him the chance to say that its over louder and to your face.

• Well, if he is going to be THAT immature about it then to hell with him. Keep on stepping. Are you sure you weren't dating a toddler?

More from Girls
10