What would be a good date for your first date ever?

I am a 22 year old guy so I kind of want something fun with low pressure because I am scared.

Thanks for the answers, I just have to not be scared to ask her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm..dinner would be awkward for me. I'd feel like I have to keep the conversation going, so maybe take her to the aquarium...skating...movies...? It gives you something to talk about, and you can have fun. Maybe dinner afterward, so you an talk about your day once you guys get comfortable. Jumping into a dinner is scary for me. I usually prefer if it's after we went to the movies or something, so I could get used to be around the guy.

• those are good ideas just have to ask her first.

What Girls Said 2

• movie...maybe dinner too but movie for sure...skating would probably be good too especially if she wants to learn, I'd be up for that...

• Going out to eat is pretty standard. It's not complicated, but it's a great way to get to know someone a little.

• What type of place should you go

• A casual, comfortable place. I agree with the guy who said bowling too. That would be fun. You don't have to try too hard, but you don't have to let her win. Basically just be yourself throughout the date.

What Guys Said 2

• Minigolf is the perfect choice. It is fun, plus you get to move around and not feel trapped behind a table in a restaurant. Trust me, you can't go wrong with this. :)

• man take her bowling. its a fun relaxed environment, rather affordable so you can take her to get some food before hand as well, just make sure you call up and see what time open bowling starts and reserve a a lane so you don't get there and wait like an hour or more for a lane to open up

• Bowling is fun, do I let her win or should I bowl my best.

• whoop her ass the first game, then let her beat the piss out of you the next game and be like wtf I'm too struck by your beauty to focus anymore...

#ballin'

• mini golf is a good idea, pool is also fun, gets you moving around a lot and lets you have a really good time, plus you can win or lose at any point, I always lose to girls for some odd ass reason, I play awesome when I face a guy, but when I try to beat a girl I always scratch on the eight, or hit it in on accident :/