Do first impressions stick?

The question basically says it all, do first impressions stick? After a couple times of meeting someone do you get an overall idea of that person?

Most Helpful Girl

• For some people my first impressions of them have absolutely stuck haha. But this depends on people, how they show themselves and how they really act in certain situations, I've been completely wrong about some people before, I'll admit. So I guess my answer is ... yes and no... lol sometimes they do.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. What you might think someone to be the first time you can meet can change once you start to hang out and really get to know them.

• No. First impressions will most likely change. You just met this person for the first time so as you start to get to know them better, somethings might change.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you do remember first impressions, but as far as knowing that person, not at all. It takes time to do that.

• Nah. First impressions are pretty much worthless.