How often do you "go out"?

By "go out" I mean to clubs or bars, how often do you go? would you judge the opposite gender by how much they go if you were dating them?

And what would you think of a guy who's never been?

Most Helpful Girl

• i go out almost every Thursday and Saturday night to the bar / club / a party / a kegger

sometimes Fridays but I generally work all day Saturday, so Friday nights are very rare

during the first week back at school every September, I'll go out like ten days in a row, either to keggers, parties, bars, or clubs

i don't really judge by how much the opposite gender goes out

but I tend to have more fun if they also go out, and enjoy going out, because then we can go out together

and if a guy had never been out, I'd want to know why. and I'd want to take him to my favorite place to see if he enjoyed it as much as I did

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe once a month. If I was dating the guy then I'd be okay with him going out if I couldn't go. I'd probably go out more if that was the case though. And no, I wouldn't think differently of a guy who doesn't go out. That's just not some people's scene.

• Very often while during a semester, I take my studies pretty seriously and don't trust in a lot of people to either look out for me, or the "strangers" out there. I usually only go out with my two girls, whom I trust with my life usually ever weekend during the summer, two-3 nights a week (weekends pretty much) and during breaks when we're home. And honestly if I was dating a guy, as long as it didn't get in the way of our relationship I wouldn't mind. Afterall it's nice to have some alone time, no? But if a guy who'd never been out stepped into my life, I'd respect him only if he wasn't one of them opinionated religious guys that judge the people who do :)

• Usually once every fortnight or so. However, the last 3 weeks or so I've been going out every weekend, both nights. So many birthdays and whatnot, it's been HEAVY.

And no, I wouldn't care if a guy does or doesn't go out. The guy I'm into doesn't go clubbing at all and it doesn't bother me in the least :)

• eh. Like never.lol. I get invited but I never feel like it; I like staying in and watching a movie :p

• Pretty much every other weekend.

• about once a month , I hate going out I just go with my girl friends to have a couple of drinks

i'm not really into bars/clubs but it wouldn't matter to me either way if someone I was dating was or wasn't

• I'm not the party kind of girl, so I don't go out often at all :)

• never

• never if by out you mean clubs and bars

that's just not my scene

I'm more likely to be found at an art exhibit or concert

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe once every couple of months. Barely ever.

I wouldn't judge the opposite gender by how much they go out. They may be disappointed if they go out a lot because I likely won't join them. That kind of situation is totally uncomfortable to me.

• I go out probably at least twice a week. The night life is great in my city so there is always something cool and fun going on. As for judging a girl for going out... I don't know depends what she does when she is out. If she gets drunk like she is part of AAA then of course I would mind. If she just goes out cause she likes the music and enjoys dancing then I don't mind, as long as she is a good dancer :P

• i used to go out almost every night. but then I realized how much better good sleep and sports are to the personality. I haven't been out in a month, I missed tones of great parties but regret nothing ;D

• and forgot to mention that I am quite flexible and willing to change my ways for a girl. if she wants to party, so be it. if not we could stay home

• I go out too often much to my bank account's dismay. lol

• just once when I go with office team.

• Never, I don't go out to clubs and bars

I wouldn't date a girl that did