Profile a fake, what say you?

Alright so I'm very skeptical about dating sites so when I use them I don't pay for the membership unless the message(s) seem legitimate, also I haven't been into them for long so I have yet to truly become a member. I received an email from a woman and she didn't have a profile pic but she did send me a message asking what I'm up to and saying that she will be going to college in the city I'm in, she did say the name of the city, which has two colleges so it makes sense. She also asked if I was interested in sending her pictures and showing her around, ik cliché when it comes to fakes. She did send me two pictures of herself, both appear to be real and non professional also of the same person and location, she is also attractive, but not in the super model sense that most sites use to get new members.

Most Helpful Girl

• most likely fake, everyone lies online

What Girls Said 1

• i have started online dating, and then profiles without pictures make me weary. just be careful

on some sites you can set it so that only users with photos can contact you

i use plenty of fish, and do not pay for it, and having nothing but good things to say about it

• My name is Nora I am a girl. Looking for honest and truthful relationship,i will like to know you better and I will also like you to reply me through my email ( norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com ) so that I can send you my picture for you to know me well.

Thanks

What Guys Said 0