Best way to get the first kiss?

I am going on a second date on Wednesday and have not kissed her yet. I could tell she wanted to after the first date but I waited.

We are going out to eat and then maybe something simple after like making dessert or something cool to drink at one of our apts. What would be the best way to go for the first kiss? When should I try for the kiss seeing as I thought she wanted to kiss after the first date? Like I want a cool/romantic way of doing it so we don't just wait until the end and kiss. Because if we kiss during the date, we would kiss later on then also :)

What about holding hands? Should I try that before kissing? Like when we are walking to the place? How do you actually start to hold hands? I feel like just reaching over could be awkward...

And I have never kissed someone before... ha ha I know I fail. I'm 18 and it's a long story ;p so any advice for how to kiss? Or just do it naturally?

What Girls Said 1

• i say if you go back and make drinks sit next to her and lightly touch her arm, little touches like that show your interest without coming on too strong. Look at her lips and if you're not sure when then just hint that you want it and let her decide the timing :). Try to avoid having an awkward pause where you both feel like it is going to happen then doesn't, I hate when that happens. If it starts to feel like that then get up and suggest doing something, the moment actually should be a surprise of sorts if you initiate it. Like you could wait for her to finish her drink then say oh you have something on your lip, let me get it for you, then lightly peck her. I think thatd be cute :) good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• I did the thing where I made her a little bet, that I knew I would win, and said she would have to kiss me on the cheek if she lost. Then when we both leaned in and right when she was about to kiss my cheek I turned and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I didn't do it in a douche way. We were very flirty throughout the night so it was my little ice breaker to get the kiss. I did it when I was taking her to her car and as she was about to get in. When I did it she had a big smile and was blushing. I got a text from her that night saying how cute I was when I did it and how she wasn't expecting it. I replied that if she played her cards right I might give her a nice big real kiss the next time, needless to say she was very happy when I kissed her the next time.

If you want to do something like that, do it while you are having the drinks, after one, that way your both a little relaxed. And if you do it (hopefully she doesn't slap you lol) ask her (with a smile and a little laugh) something like "was that to short or to long" and if she says to short go in for the real thing