Why do I like this guy so much?

I have a dilemma with two guys. I met the first guy about three months ago at a bar, and I really really like him. He is a nice guy but I kind of get like hot/cold vibes from him. He doesn't seem to put that much effort into trying to be with me. I usually only see him once a week or once every two weeks, and he never really texts or calls me. I've asked him if he thought that we were dating and he seems really apprehensive about it, but he made it clear that he doesn't think we should hook up with other people. I like him, but I'm getting tired of waiting on him to show more initiative in trying to be with me. I met this other guy at work, and we've gone out a couple of times. I haven't kissed him or anything yet though. But, this guy is actually more attractive than the first one and he is genuinely a really good guy. He has a good job and is polite and he makes an effort to try and hang out with me. But, I still feel like I like the first guy more and I don't understand why?

What Guys Said 1

• I know some people don't believe in it. but check out your star sign compatibility with both guys. it might give you some answers. :)

What Girls Said 0