Hanging out with a guy, but talking to someone else...

So, I have been talking to this guy and we have hung out multiple times and I really like him and could see him as my potential boyfriend. However, recently this guy started flirting with me and asked to hang out? I know he is just a flirt and I am not looking to hook-up with him. Is it okay if I hang out with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eventually you will have to chose one... But if the guys find out about each other other then you may lose both lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure. Just remember, at every single check point, you have the capacity to say yes or no. So if he wants to kiss you, tell him no. If he wants to take your pants off, you say no. Etc. Every single step along the way is an opportunity to say no.

• So what your asking us is that will it be OK to hang out with that just wants basically bang you? I mean you can since your not really in a exclusive relationship but if you know that's not what you want then why bother?

What Girls Said 0