Taking out my ex GFs best friend?

Haha yeah that's right. We'v been talking and she wants to go out for dinner...good or bad.. I mean.. my ex dumped me Because she didn't want a boyfriend anymore...pshttt.. but this chick is pretty fine, and I'm not even doing it to get back at her... whatcha all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it, it'll be killing two birds with one stone hehe :D

What Girls Said 4

• Bad news. Bad bad news. She is being a sh*tty friend for one, but I don't think there's anything worse an ex can do except maybe hook up with a sibling. It will end in disaster. Imagine if she got with one of your friends. There are just lines exes shouldn't cross.

• well, they way she f***ed me over, she deserves it..dontcha think

• Trust me, I've been on your end of it before, and his friends were throwing themselves at me after. I had thought about it, but it just wasn't worth it. Right now, you get to walk away with a free conscience. Knowing you were the good guy and she was the idiot who will regret it one day. Once you do that? YOU become the a**hole. And she won't think twice about hooking up with someone you know after that, or ever regret dumping you.

• man idk. its all debatable. becuase the way she left me, I could carless what she does or thinks..

• Why does she want to go out with you? She knows her best friend would be furious about this.. And it does sound like you would like to get back at her a little.. :-) So, it's your choice, go and suffer the consequences, or step out now for peace and respect.

• Go out. But be aware that she might be using you to infuriate her friend.

• If you have aa conscience and totally value your life.

Please Do Not go out with her.

Save yourself the misery that comes afterwards

• What misery? I could care less what my ex thinks or says, the past is the past. This girl is really attractive, but ill ask her why she wants to go out

• True the past is the past but it doesn't sound like it's gonna stay that way for long.

And if her reasons for going out with you are genuine,go for it. If it's not get a better chic to go out with.

What Guys Said 3

• No problem, but of course be careful what you say, you can be pretty sure every word you say to her, and every step you tak,e will get back to your ex. If she's the mean type, it might be a problem. Shell spread rumors, and who knows what else.

Always the chance this is a set-up, the ex may have asked her to approach you, you know.

• That is a violation of the friend code... I don't know why people do this?

• it all depends. I'm taking out the best friend of my ex BUUUUT: my ex and I are pretty good friends, my ex has a new boyfriend, my ex and I broke up like 3 years ago, my ex doesn't mind.

as long as it's something serious and you're not hurting anyone, I say GO FOR IT!