If I ask him will that scare him away?

This guy ignored my texts yesterday & I'm wondering, if I confront him about it (without yelling) & ask him why, will that scare him away? I sent him a text asking if he was coming (because we usually walk together) & he didn't respond to my text, but to my friends hours later. Will that scare him off if I ask him why he didn't answer or tell him that I would rather that he warns me about not coming?

Most Helpful Guy

• It most likely will not scare him away. It might confuse him though.

Generally speaking, guys don't have the same obsession with texts that you girls seem to have. It's very possible he saw the text and just didn't respond because he felt it didn't need a reply.

Girls seem to have invented a whole bunch of bullsh*t rules about texting. Like who can text first, and how long you have to reply, and apparently if it is really important you don't bother making a phone call either or anything.

If it really mattered, if you really needed a response from him, then sending one single text was hardly a measure of its importance.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I def wouldn't confront him about the fact that he didn't respond to your text. Guys are not big on all things texting so trying to get a guy into trouble over his texting habits will drive him nuts. I would just aim your discussion at the fact that he didn't communicate well with you about letting you know he couldn't make it as opposed to "ignoring your text".

What Girls Said 2

• Don't confront him, just move on. The only reason for someone to ignore your texts is because he's not interested. Why are you afraid of scaring off someone who doesn't even return your texts?

• NO! absolutely not! Do not ask him, that makes you appear as desperate. Instead, why don't you just go on your walk with yourself, and make him come to you. Since he didn't reply, that may seeem like he's ignoring you, but in reality he may of just forgotten. Wait for him to come to you. simple as that. And if you can't get him off your mind and want to contact him, DON'T. Now it's his turn t wonder where you are. What you're doing.