Girls, how would you react if a guy uses a Groupon on one of the first few dates with you?

Girls, how would you react if a guy uses a groupon on one of the first few dates with you?

what's not happening. I was asking her reaction, if you are on a date with a guy and he does this. I'm already in a relationship and I've never used a group on. Just wanted to know girls reactions to such situation

Most Helpful Girl

• no. not on the first month worth of dates

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't mind if we were planning on going somewhere and then he used one, like some places hand them out before you enter the resturant. I'd think he would be silly not to use it in that case. But if he planned the date around it or had saved a coupon to go I'd think he was really cheap.

• Im all about coupons/groupon/living social. Best. Ever. I wouldn't mind.

• Haha I agree. I'd know I found my soulmate!

But seriously, it depends on the way he goes about it too. If he could make it a joke or own up to it, rather than use it in a way that implies he's embarrassed or trying to hide it, then it's fine. But like madmisskelly, I adore Groupon/Living Social/etc etc

• If he were just like "have you heard of groupon?" I would be all stoked. All he would have to do is say that he was looking at the daily deals and that this place looked good. That and you get twice the amount of food you normally get- which I'm all for.

• go for it

means you're smart with money AND you planned ahead

i'd totally be cool with that

• id find it annoying if the whole date was planned around the coupon. if we decided on something and he happened to find a coupon then whatever, good for him haha.

• Would think he's cheap :/

• I'd think it was funny :)

• I'm cheap and almost always take coupons with me to a restaurant if I go, so I would have no problem with it. For me, it would be a plus that he's as frugal as I am : )

• spell right... lol... I didn't understand it ...a coupon I wouldn't care ... id think my man knows how to manage his money :)

• omg let me shut up I don't get this question everyone else is spelling it the same I don't know what that mean sorry ignore my answer

• A groupon a coupon from this place called Groupon- its an online site that features vouchers from places such as restaurants, vacations, clothing, etc. You pay for the coupon, but its worth almost twice its amount sometimes. For example, you pay $25 for a coupon to a restaurant and you get $50 worth of food. You don't pay a second time at the restaurant., but you do tip on the original amount.

• ok well keep my answer lol

What Guys Said 0