My sister kissed with strangers at the party-she is only 17

i read my sisters private diary and she wrote somth like this "i went on the dating with some guys, but I feel awful about this all situation, I don't like this guys at all, I love HIM (a guy from her favorite band)" And she also wrote "i remember all those spontaneous drunk kisses with guys I don't even know at the party"...

So...do you think my sister is no longer virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think the bigger issue that needs to be addressed is why the hell are you reading your sister's diary?

• bcoz we do that and we both know that

• It's certainley not a good thing to do things like that, but there's still a difference between kissing and having. I kissed a lot of guys and sometimes I was drunk too, but I haven't slept with one of them. It's just kissing after all.

If you two have a good relationship, there's also a good chance she would talk about having sex with you. If there is a good situation you should maybe talk about her behavious though and ask why she is doing thing like that

• Either way, it's not really any of your business.

Rather than sneaking around reading private journals, you may want to have an honest and straightforward chat with your sister.

• Doesnt mean she isn't a virgin, why don't you stop prying into her personal life and get a life of your own! I'm not saying don't look out for her but looking in her diary is a low thing to do.

• she did the same, be sure

• maybe. I am not old enough to be mature as hell...what hell I should care what you did

• Didnt say you should care what I did :)