Should I stay or should I go?

I met this guy online and we have been dating for about 3 months now. I like him a lot. We live in neighboring cities so I usually see him every weekend and I enjoy the time I spend with him. However, he has not told me how he feels about me. He gives me compliments and says that he misses me from time to time and takes a general interest in my life but he has not said how he feels or that he wants me to be his girlfriend. I asked him about a month ago where things were going and he told me that he liked being with me and doesn't want to rush things. I hadn't logged into my profile in a long time and I went on today and saw that he is still pretty active on the site. It doesn't seem like he's dating anyone but me but he is definitely still talking to other girls online. I feel pretty hurt by this because I don't want to date anyone else at this point but obviously he still does. I feel very confused and I'm not sure what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't feel hurt because you haven't had the talk. He has not committed himself to you and only you. He has the right to talk to other girls. I can see why you would feel this way but you shouldn't

• I know he has the right to. I'm not angry with him. I feel hurt because I like him a lot and don't want to date anyone else and now it seems like he doesn't like me that much.