SO what's the deal ladies?

I'm not being conceited I'm just going by what girls say. So here is the story I am a 20 year old college student, but I have a problem. Girls always are telling me that I'm cute, or hot. I work out at least 5 days a week, and am in good shape. 5'10 with a medium build and toned. girls also say I'm sweet, and funny. however I was in a relationship for 3 years, and ever since this ended a year ago I have had only one girlfriend that lasted for a little over a month until she lost interest. I have talked to several girls since. things will seem to be going good until they just will stop talking to me. I don't bother them by calling or texting them all the time usually I wait to do these things until I know they have an interest in me. So what do you think my problem is. WHY do girls run from me after it seems like they were into me days before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the girls you are talking to want you to make a move and after a while, when you don't ask them out, they just give up on you and move on. They may have been trying to send signals of interest that you just weren't picking up on. You should call and text the girls you are interested in. Don't refrain from calling them. If you are really cute, girls WANT to go out with you and they WANT you to text and call them and make plans. You can't have relationships with women if you don't ever make plans with them. When you don't call or text them, they probably take it as a sign that you just aren't into them and so they move on. Trust me, when cute guys call us we don't find it bothersome at all. In fact we like it a lot. I mean I'm not saying that you should call them 4 times a day every day, but definitely call and/or text them a few times a week.

Also, some girls may be a little afraid to put their heart on the line by showing interest because of your atractiveness. They may think that they have no chance with you anyways because you are out of their league. If YOU show some interest, they will probably show it back because they will be more reassured that you may actually be into them and that they aren't wasting their time. Hope this helped :)

What Girls Said 3

• i have this problem with guys! I only thought guys did this to girls! trust me its not personal. if you're cure and have an interesting personality it is not I repeat it is not personal. the girl is probably dating around and likes another guy or just doesn't feel anything. you guys just happened to not click. btw, do you ever mention your ex and are you over her cause girls can sense that and may run when they don't think you're over her. if that's not the case, its usually they afraid of committment or like someone else

• Whoaaaaaaa!

So is it weird to say that your story is JUST like mine? Except I'm a girl with guys, obviously...

• Hmmm my ex seems to have this issue too. Maybe you get too clingy during the relationship. You should really pay attention to what you do, it could be you. Then again... You could just be having a string of bad luck!

What Guys Said 0