I get really nervous about dating

This has happened to me so many times now, I meet a girl at the bar or somewhere, get her number and exchange numerous text messages or even meet up again at the bar with mutual friends. But it never gets past this because I'm scared sh*tless of dating. I've never kissed a girl, obviously a virgin and never dated ever. So the idea of going and meeting someone again one on one makes me so nervous its ridiculous. My buddies always make fun of me too because I'm a soldier and they say you can run into a battlefield without thinking twice about it but girls make you nervous? But then again that may be it, I spend all my time around men and females are never involved in my life...

Most Helpful Girl

• you'd be suprised at how many older girls are "unexperienced" so don't worry about it. start somewhere.. it always starts with a simple kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• Gotta start somewhere. I'm awkward as hell, doesn't matter how long or well I get to know someone. I figure it's a good thing if I'm seeing someone and the stupid crap that comes out of my mouth doesn't drive him away.

Sometimes I likely come off as very strange, but other times, charming. Just got to find the right person.

What Guys Said 1

• Embrace whatever failure you fear then just keep doing it and you'll get over it.